Do you want to shoot boudoir or have you just started your boudoir photography business? Perhaps you’ve been shooting boudoir for a while now but need to top up on investing in yourself with boudoir photography workshops to build your boudoir brand with confidence while getting your creative boudoir juices flowing again.
Join COCODASH for our first ever boudoir photography workshop where we’ll cover the basic elements of building your boudoir photography business.
Our one and a half day jam-packed programme will include some of the following:
- Defining your own boudoir style.
- Posing tips to create flattering images for all body shapes and sizes.
- Using location and light to your advantage.
- How to connect with your client to create authentic images with real emotion.
- Choosing the right photography gear and settings to create the images you want.
- Basic brand strategy, marketing and social media tips to create visual branding to attract the clients you want.
- Pricing guidelines on how to price yourself and increase post session sales.
- Processing workflow and editing tips.
- We will also have an on-location styled shooting session.
Price R3 500 per person
This price includes coffee, tea, snacks and lunch.
Please note that this workshop is limited to only 10 attendees. A R1,500 booking fee is required to secure your seat.
Natasha Lassen has a background in marketing and communications, over and above her 15 years in the photographic industry. Having first started out as a Weekend Wedding Warrior, she is now full-time professional photographer and owner of COCODASH – specializing in creating beautiful boudoir visuals for local and international clients.
Natasha is a member of the Association of International Boudoir Photographers. In November 2015, she attended the AIBP Boudoir Retreat in Ojai, California where 30 of the world’s top boudoir photographers met up to be inspired and improve on their boudoir photography proficiencies by learning from the best in the industry. This invaluable knowledge and skills, she now applies within her own business to ensure quality images and high-end service delivery.
Over the years her self-investment included:
- Cate Scaglione – Strategizing Your Brand Makeover, AIBP Retreat – Nov’15
- Stacie Frazier – I’m Every Women, AIBP Retreat – Nov’15
- Craig Lamere – LIGHT, AIBP Retreat – Nov’15
- Jennifer Tallerico – Underwater Boudoir, AIBP Retreat – Nov’15
- Nino Batista – IGNITE, AIBP Retreat – Nov’15
- Michael Sasser – Boudoir Video, AIBP Retreat – Nov’15
- Peter Hurley – The Headshot, Photoplus Expo, New York – Oct’15
- Jen Rozenbaum – Posing Fundamentals for Boudoir and Beyond, Photoplus Expo, New York – Oct’15
- Sue Bryce – Posing Women, Photoplus Expo, New York – Oct’15
- Victoria Will – Portraits Under Pressure, Photoplus Expo, New York – Oct’15
- Robert Valenzuela – Lighting and Posing, Photoplus Expo, New York – Oct’15
- Sam Abell – Your Pictures – Better!!, Photoplus Expo, New York – Oct’15
- The Fairy Godmother – Out of Fear and Into Fabulousness, Cape Town – Jun’13
- Christine Meintjes Signature Workshop, Cape Town – Aug’12
- The Fairy Godmother – Growing Wings, Cape Town – Jul’12
- Du Wayne Denton Creative Workshop, Cape Town – May’12
- NIA White Belt Intensive – Oct’11
Photography is for everyone, but being a business owner is not. – Craig Lamere